At Lakes, we understand that too much new information can be overwhelming. That’s why we have provided you with a simple break down of our process below, so you know what to expect from us.
- Be telephone
- By email
- Or visit us at out showroom
During the consultation, our professional sales engineers will:
- Listen to your personal requirements
- Gather sizing information of the property (a floor plan)
- Carry out a site inspection
- Begin a design to suit your needs and comfort
The procedure here involves the collaboration of your temperature requirements with a suitable climate control system.
- We will prepare a fully computerized heat load and air quality calculation for every ducted system; and
- Offer you a properly designed system with the correct airflow, register selection, return air position and air change rate.
The Quote - The Investment
- You will be given a formal sales quote including all the equipment and installations process and stages involved. This will become a sales contract upon acceptance.
- Once you have accepted, we require a minimum deposit of 20% to commence work on your project.
- This involves our professional trades team installing and completing the work required
- If the required work is to be completed in one day, then units will be installed, tested, balanced and commissioned for your use and enjoyment
- Depending on the nature of the installation, if done in stages for construction properties, we will carry out the work as required for the building stages and provide you with progress bills.
- On the 1 year anniversary of your installation we will remind you about servicing and annually thereafter if you like
- We will take care of all your warranty or repair works associated with the equipment installed
- We will place you on our calendar and contact you and schedule you in for all maintenance and service when its due